Forum Rules & Guidelines Of Conduct
This forum is for members to share Solutions, Experiences and Opinions regarding nuisance dog barking. By posting, you agree to all Forum Rules & Guidelines Of Conduct. Your first post must be approved by a moderator.
Got Barking® reserves the right to delete any comments deemed inappropriate or in violation of the rules. Members are encouraged to flag any comment deemed inappropriate.
Violation of the Forum Rules & Guidelines Of Conduct is grounds for termination of membership.
- Respect Others! Members may disagree with one another and we encourage a healthy debate, however it is imperative that all members maintain civil discourse.
- Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling) will not be tolerated.
- Content that is considered objectionable, racist, obscene, or x-rated will not be tolerated. Profanity is highly discouraged.
- Spam will not be tolerated. We have a zero-tolerance policy. Your account will be suspended immediately.
- Any comment with an external link will be held for moderation. If considered as spam, refer to rule #4.
- Any abuse of moderators will result in immediate suspension of your account.
If you have any questions regarding the Forum Rules & Guidelines Of Conduct, feel free to Contact Us.
Note: These Guidelines are subject to change at any time.